The anti-climb mesh (sometimes referred to as Clear View) with its small apertures and welds at each intersection eliminate foot and finger holds, prevent objects being passed through and is particularly effective against the use of conventional hand cutting tools. The fence is difficult to penetrate and scale due to the strength of the wire and the panel mesh configuration, hence an effective deterrent to would-be intruders. This rigid, robust, resistant barrier is manufactured from 3mm vertical and 4mm horizontal steel wires with a 12.7mm x 76.2mm mesh aperture, resistance welded at each intersection.
Features of High-Security fences
- Anti-climbing – Smaller openings. Therefore, fingers and toes can’t go through.
- Anti-cutting – Robust wires and welded joints make it difficult for wire cutters and bolt cutters to cut.
- Versatility – Many different applications, including schools, Residential, Industrial, and recreational areas.
- Durability – Made from high-quality steel wire and then galvanized or polymer powder coating, ensures a long service life
- High strength welded at each intersection.
- Provides maximum visibility, especially where emergency and electronic detection systems need to use it.