Medium security mesh panels are made from 3mm vertical and 4mm horizontal steel wires with a 25.4mm x 76.2mm mesh aperture, resistance welded at each intersection. Its relatively small aperture and thick structural wires make it very difficult to climb and cut with conventional hand tools. when the fence is installed in combination with spikes, electric fence or other detection systems, it will offer similar or even better security than the security mesh fence. Medium security fence may be used as an alternative to the High-Security fence, as it has almost similar properties and appearance.
Features of Medium-Security fences
- Anti-climbing – Small openings that offer little foot and finger holds.
- Anti-cutting – Thick wires and welded joints make it difficult to cut.
- Versatility – Many different applications, including schools, Residential, Industrial, and recreational areas, internal installations.
- Durability – Made from high-quality steel wire and then galvanized or polymer powder coating
- High strength welded at each intersection.
- Provides maximum visibility, especially where emergency and electronic detection systems need to use it.